Some features of software program engineering are simply neglected. Within the e-book The Programmer’s Mind a few of these like studying code, fascinated by code and collaborating on code are on the centre. On this episode, we speak to the creator of this e-book to information us by way of these features.
To enhance your coding expertise it’s good to understand how your mind works. That may allow you to set your mind to give you the results you want. If you happen to spent considerably extra time on studying code than on writing code, shouldn’t we focus extra on studying to learn code? These are the subjects we discover on this episode.
If you happen to’ve ever puzzled what working smarter as an alternative of tougher is meant to appear to be, you need to learn this e-book. I’m already seeing enhancements in my day-to-day work.
What the programmer’s mind covers
- What each programmer must know on how the mind works.
- What you need to find out about cognition.
- Plenty of workout routines for programmers.
- How do I enhance myself on coding?
- What’s the distinction between an skilled and an intermediate programmer?
- And Felienne shares concepts and dealing codecs to enhance collaboration on programming.
- Felienne Hermans – Affiliate Professor at LIACS – Universiteit Leiden. Keynote speaker, podcast host and e-book creator.
Peter Paul van de Beek