Good morning from Maine the place greater than a foot of contemporary snow has fallen within the final 24 hours. In keeping with the snowcat, we now have not less than 20″ of snow in our yard. What’s a snowcat? It is a board that has a ruler on it and has been minimize to appear like the silhouette of a cat. It was within the barn (together with a bunch of different junk) after I purchased the home. Solely 25 years of mortgage funds and I am going to personal that snowcat free and clear!
This week was an thrilling one in our home as my 5 yr previous completed her first chapter e book! She cherished Winter In keeping with Humphrey and may’t wait to learn some extra books about Humphrey the hamster.
I hope that you simply had an equally good week and have an important weekend! My household might be enjoying within the contemporary snow. Earlier than doing that I’ve this week’s record of the most well-liked posts to share.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Groundhog Day Defined
2. Stop Printing of Shared Google Paperwork
3. Create Customized Valentine’s Day Playing cards for Children to Share
4. Add Watermarks to Google Docs
5. Construct Discuss or Kind Academic Video games on TinyTap
6. Academic Assets With a Tremendous Bowl Theme
7. Three Methods to Use Lumio for Collaborative Studying Proper Now
On-demand Skilled Growth
Different Locations to Comply with Me:
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 39,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- Should you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of schooling, you possibly can comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Should you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embody CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.